Monday 16 April 2012

Chocolate and Banana Cookies


Cookies are made of butter and love - Norwegian Proverb


I don't make enough cookies, I really don't. I'm not sure why I feel this way as I've never been a cookie monster or anything, but whenever I see them I always wonder why I don't make them more often. 

I've had my eyes on a chocolate cookie recipe for a while and had a very ripe banana wasting away so I figured why not combine the two? This recipe is almost a cross between a cake and a cookie and is extremely moreish. I also found that they are best eaten straight away, which shouldn't be any problem because they are so tasty :).



After eating chocolate you feel godlike, as though you can conquer enemies, lead armies, 
entice lovers. ~Emily Luchetti




If you want to try them, you can get the recipe here. I added one crushed ripe banana to the batter but you could also add chocolate chips or anything else you'd like to have in them.

Peace & Love

xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...