Wednesday 4 September 2013

AZ & TOR - Sit Back EP Launch Party


See that gorgeous girl right there? That is my little sister. One half of the duo AZ & Tor (she's AZ). They recently released their first EP on MadTech records called 'Sit Back' which is better than awesome & I'm not just saying that because I'm biased!







The launch party for the EP was held at the Kings Head Members Club down in Hackney & I had the pleasure of making some record themed cakes & cupcakes for the event. The top of that cake is liquorice - you'd be surprised at how difficult it is to find liquorice these days!



Given the fact that my dad & uncle were popular musicians, one of our generation was bound to be musical. That said, it is still a bit strange seeing your little sister doing her grown-up superstar thing! It never ceases to amaze me just how talented she is & every time I see her perform she just gets better. I'm extremely proud & looking forward to seeing them do it big...


Anyways, check out the EP, listen to it, buy it, love it, believe the hype! They are going to be huge... You heard it here first!



Peace & Love

xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...