Wednesday 2 November 2011

Cake In A Glass...




It's now officially November and although the temperatures are not really cold yet, you can definitely feel winter in the air. I am a Summer bunny and my body is getting into hibernation mode right now, except that's not quite how it works! So instead of 3 or so months sleep, I'm settling for a sugar rush :).




I'd seen the idea of a Neapolitan Cake floating around the web and the flavours remind me of summer & ice-cream. What I've got here is chocolate and vanilla layers of cake, sandwiched together with strawberry icing. Just looking at it reminds me of the sunshine...


It's also less than 2 months until the end of the year! It's a time to reflect on what plans I had made at the start of the year and to start getting ready for Christmas... Time flies when you are having fun!



Peace & Love

x

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. This takes the 'cake'.......
    No, Seriously!
    Brap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i find the recipe for this? (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...