Sunday 22 July 2012

Taking it easy....

My partner in crime!
Hello My Friends!

Well, it's been a while. In my last post I talked about the busy trap and my incessant need to cram as much as possible into my life. I then flew out to France and had an amazing time sunning myself, eating and dancing the night away! 

Worldwide Festival Sete 2012

Then it was all over and I came home to the rain and a broken laptop! It's also the end of term and I've had my hands full with the boys getting ourselves organised. Holiday blues plus stress is not a good combination so I decided to take it easy and do what I could manage. It's funny how you get so used to stressing out that it's actually effort to relax... I'm getting there though and now school is out & my laptop is back in operation!! 

There's so much to fill you in on and more importantly lots and lots of cakes. First things first though, I want to show off my holiday pictures so here is a small selection, Enjoy...

Me and Robert Glasper

Dancing Queens

The Gang
Jan :)

Beach chilling

Seafood!!!
 
Not sure what you call this but it's like fencing in canoes... It was cool :)

Tielles - an amazing squid pastry dish
Have a great week!

Peace & Love

xx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous!! looks like you have a wonderful time - good for you :))
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...