Saturday 8 September 2012

Budding Love



A couple of weeks ago, I went down to Selfridges on Oxford Street to see the latest window display which is a collaboration between the Japanese artist, Yayoi Kusama (aka The Princess of Polka Dots) and Louis Vuitton.  





The display is based on a Kusama poem called Love Forever. If you are unfamiliar with it (like I was) here it is in full;

Stars, the earth, I and you: we are but one polka dot
To a shining future
Budding love
All about my great happiness
Fashionably dressed up
Let’s go and see our boyfriends in high heels
I, in high heels
Love Forever




And so on to my interpretation of polka dots, budding love and shining futures.;polka dotted red velvet cake pops with mini white chocolate buttons inside to keep the whole red and white thing going. I forgot to take pictures of the inside though so you'll have to take my word for it!

May we all have Love Forever (and Louis Vuitton bags).

Peace & Love

xx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...