Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Alone Feels So Good, I'll Only Have You if You're Sweeter Than My Solitude...


Hey People's

First of all, thank you to everyone that has blessed my site with a visit over the years. It's been an honour to share a little of myself with people and get some amazing feedback.


Over the last few years I've been through so much and learnt so much about myself as a woman, lover, mother, daughter, sister, friend, family member and all of the various labels that we take on as we journey through this thing called life.

So far I've discovered that everything is meaningless - the appetite is never satisfied and that whatever it is that I seek, it is not outside, it is within.

This blog is a reflection of me and from now on will be even more so...

Take me as you will.



Peace & Love

(Title comes from a quote by the mighty Warsan Shire)





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...