Tuesday 20 September 2011

Art, Light and Cupcakes

Last weekend I went up to the Tate gallery in Liverpool to see the Magritte art exhibition. It was really good with a whole range of his work that I wasn't aware of before. I know his really famous stuff and even did a tribute post on it a couple of months back but I think it was the Surrealist photography that got me inspired.





So out came the tripod & some cakies as I attempted some Surrealist photography of my own. Taking pictures of myself wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it sure beats housework! I think the life of an artiste is one I could get used to. First I need to find someone willing to buy my stuff.... 



Peace & Love
xx


"My painting is visible images which conceal nothing; they evoke mystery and, indeed, when one sees one of my pictures, one asks oneself this simple question, 'What does that mean?'. It does not mean anything, because mystery means nothing either, it is unknowable." Rene Magritte
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...