Thursday 15 September 2011

Can't keep running away....


'There comes a time in every man's life when he's got to handle 'things' up on his own" The Pharcyde, Can't Keep Running Away.



So I've taken this bold step of leaving my 9-5 in order to bring harmony to my life and attain happyness, but I'm still running around like a headless chicken & I'm not feeling any more harmonious? 

Enter this week's lesson; I can't run away from myself. 




After yet another crazy week, I'm having to check myself & accept that I am the one filling up my time and creating more stress for myself. Seems like a no-brainer really, but sometimes you get so caught up in looking at your circumstances & issues, that you fail to recognise your own contribution to where you are. It's all good and well changing your environment, but if the problem is with you then you just carry it to the next destination..... My plan next week is to do as little as is reasonably practicable.

This tasty looking dessert is my take on the french millefeuille and is hereby named 'Puff Pastry Niceness'. I have three layers of puff pastry filled with white chocolate flavoured cream and raspberries, all topped with a heavy sprinkling of icing sugar. I think it looks quite impressive & is really easy to throw together. I made it because it reminds me of my life at the moment; slightly off balance, piled up high and spilling out at the sides but looking good at the same time! You know how we do :)

Have a great weekend.

Peace & Love

xx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...