Wednesday 29 February 2012

March Photo A Day....




So whilst I was wasting my life away on Pinterest, I found this blog that I'm already in love with called Fat Mum Slim (link here). One of her more recent posts was to kickstart the "March photo a day" challenge and I think it sounds great so I'm doing it! 

I will be posting my pictures on Instagram and Twitter. You can follow me on either one, my twitter (@bailey_ana) or Instagram (@baileyana) and if you're up for it, then take part too. I think it will be pretty cool, join us :) 

 Peace & Love xx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much sharing. I hope it makes your month fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if it's cheating to post a photo that you didn't take on the actual day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so because the idea is that you take one each day... I'm sure you won't get in trouble though :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...