Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pimp My Cupcake...



A while ago I saw some mini tissue pom-poms being used as cake toppers and I decided that I was going to learn how to make them because they looked soooooo cute. Turns out our good friend Martha Stewart has the simplest ever 'how-to' post on her website. Once I organised myself to get around to  trying one I was really happy with how they turned out. It's amazing how a topper can make a simple vanilla cupcake look a lot more fabulous :)


I got all artsy with it, Andy Warhol stylee :)


“If everyone isn't beautiful, then no one is.” 
― Andy Warhol


Now to pimping my life!

Peace & Love

xx
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OOOh I love these and it is my little girls's birthday tomorrow so just perfect! Thank you and I love the arty look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! :) I love the Andy Warhol effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! They are quite fiddly when you are making mini ones but worth the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darling! love the pop and fun of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...