My sister and I made a selection of cakes inspired by Cuba and the Caribbean.
- Caribbean Black Rum Cake
- Lime and Coconut Cake (click here for a blog post and recipe)
- Carrot Cake
- Banana Cake (a number of different variations)
- Chocolate with Fudge Sauce
- Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream
- Chocolate with Chocolate Buttercream
- Mojito (lime and rum flavour with a rum flavoured frosting)
- Pineapple with a citrus glaze and pineapple chunks
I thought it would be nice to show some photos of the day. I didn't take many myself as I was busy trying to be organised so most of these aren't mine. Thanks to Vanessa & Iesha for sending them on to me!
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace & Love