Tuesday 26 February 2013

Blueberry & Lemon Friands


I found these cuties whilst trawling Pinterest one night and as I had all of the ingredients in my cupboard it made perfect sense to whip up a few last Sunday morning.


A friand is a delicious little cake, made with egg whites, icing sugar, flour almonds and (usually) berries of some description. They are a bit like a muffins in the way that they are made and like muffins, I think they are best eaten straight out of the oven.


Click here for the recipe link.

Peace & Love
xx



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I hear about these friands nowdays - they look so lovely - do you have a special pan?
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mary, I used mini muffin tins, you can use ordinary muffin tins as well.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful and simple! This breakfast recipe is making my mouth water....loved the picture!
    http://cosmopolitancurrymania.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here images of cakes are very fantastic and i have collected more information about cakes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...