Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bailey's Birthday Vibes...

Hello People!

I'm lucky that I've been blessed with a beautiful family. Last week my niece Bailey turned 2 and ordered two birthday cakes, one for each of her favourite TV characters; Peppa Pig and Rastamouse. 

Peppa Pig Cake

Rastamouse Cake

At the weekend we had a family picnic, one of those things that you say you're going to do every 'summer' but usually the weather or people's busy schedules put paid to that. However, this year we finally got our act together & made it happen & it was beautiful!

Beautiful Bailey!

Beautiful Bailey!
Picnic Time...


Speaking of weather, I'm still trying to come to terms with this continued sunshine & heat that we're having! It's been an actual summer - something which has left a lot of us confused as to what to do with ourselves & more importantly what to wear - I'm not complaining though! :) 

Me & Bailey when she was born


Me & Bailey :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the cakies & pictures. I'm going to get back into the kitchen to get ready for my next little girl's cake... This time the theme is Pirates!

Peace & Love 
Xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your niece is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! and those cakes!! they are perfect! you are one clever girl!!!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...