Thursday 23 June 2011

Cakes 4 Fun




I often get asked whether I have had any training re my cake decorating. The answer is a resounding yes! While I definitely have learnt the most through books, YouTube and good old fashioned trial and error, nothing beats a good teacher...

Image taken from thanksforthefood.blogspot.com


So far all the courses that I have done have been at Cakes 4 Fun in Putney, London http://www.cakes4fun.co.uk/. They are excellent value for money with really experienced tutors. Just last weekend I did a chocolate paste course & came home with some great techniques & a tasty chocolate cake.


If you do want to learn more definitely check it out. I warn you though, the courses are ADDICTIVE. I have been on probably a million courses & am still thinking of doing more! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cake! I agree about the Cakes4Fun courses, they are the best. And totally addictive : ) Kate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...