Monday 21 May 2012

Hen Party


Red velvet cupcakes for the Bride-to-Be

This weekend, I took being busy to a whole new level. As well as baking up a storm, I was literally all over London (East, South, North and West) celebrating various things with friends and loved ones :).

The Beautiful Bride-to-Be and some of the guests

Bride-to-Be and another guest
One of the highlights was definitely my cousin's hen party. She is expecting and so I thought it would be a tame affair so as not to induce premature labour... I was sooooo wrong :) My other cousin who organised it, had a surprise in store for us and even though I am the least prudish person I know, I was actually hot in the face for about an hour!!! If I had paler skin & could blush I would have been a beetroot!!


Enough said..... :)


I must say, I'm really excited about the wedding, it's been a while since someone in the family got married and I'm baking the cake which is cool (and a little scary as the venue is about 4 hours away!) I do love a challenge though, especially when it involves self-inflicted sleep deprivation! 

It's ridiculous o'clock so I'm going to bed! Have a great week...

Peace & Love

xx

ps I made her some red velvet cupcakes (as she's a recent convert to the church of red velvet cake), with cream cheese frosting and the obligatory L plates. If you'd like a recipe for red velvet cupcakes click here. If you'd like more details on what went down then I'm afraid I can't help you, if I told you I'd have to kill you and I like you coming to visit me... :)



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. @the fireman - lol. Defos enough said lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are in charge of the cake? That is so cool! I will be looking forward to pictures...What will it be? Sounds like you really had a good time with this party. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jbon bon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fire fire..... I am still speechless in shock, the poor bride to be....... Lovely pics and cakes as always xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so happy! I wish i had a great hen party with friends in my place, but my sister wants to take us to London for clubbing... horrible idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...