Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 in pictures....

It's the last day of 2013 and I have spent the last few days in semi hibernation, reflecting on what has been. 2013 has been tough in many ways; I've buried two members of my family, changed jobs a kazillion times and had enough drama to last a lifetime.

But this year has also had many highlights, weddings, birthdays, love, laughter, family and above all cakes, (who could forget the cakes!) I managed to capture so many of those moments, and as I was trawling through my phone and laptop I pulled together some of my favourites on flickr. With my best efforts I whittled it down to 130 odd pictures, clearly far too many to show here! So with even more restraint, I've picked a few that I think represent the year best.

If you have plenty of time on your hands you can head over to Flickr (click link here), and check out the rest.











Here's to a great 2014!

Peace & Love
xx
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...