Thursday 12 December 2013

Things I Love Thursdays... Nail Art

Tribal pink nail polish - life giving designs! :)

It’s that time of the week again when I share things that I love. This week, I’m sharing my love of nail art & in particular, nail art done by my home girl Liane! J

The master at work! :)

I’ve known Liane for a long time, since uni days to be precise and for the last few years I’ve been following her nail journey. Recently, we’ve managed to get it together and she has been blessing me with some of her awesome nail designs.

Cake pops and Keith Haring
Liane is a mobile nail artist based in London. Check out her website http://www.ldoesnails.com or her Instagram @ldoesnails to see more of her work.

What do you know about my nail artist??/



Peace & Love

xx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...