Thursday 26 December 2013

Seasons Greetings!




Seasons Greetings everyone! I hope that you had a beautiful Christmas. This year, I got sucked into the Christmas hype and spent a small fortune on gifts as well as running all over the place trying to get preparations for the big day. On many levels, for the children especially, it went very well. But I can't help but feel as though the consumerism is really too much!

This has been quite an eventful year & I'm going to use the rest of the holiday to reflect on what has happened and what I want for 2014. I wanted 2013 to be categorised by love, money and happiness... I can't say that those are the first 3 things that come to mind when I look back but there has certainly been plenty of all of those things.

If you are lucky enough to have some time off before the New Year starts, it would be a good idea to use it to reflect and recuperate. That's what I plan to do!

Peace & Love

Xx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...